Welcome to E-Notifier, the Town of Wake Forest's FREE email subscription service.
E-Notifier allows you to subscribe to several information categories and receive an email notification whenever we post new information on the website related to your selected categories. Our goal is to help you receive the information you want as quickly and efficiently as possible.
E-Notifier alerts subscribers to the availability of Board of Commissioners and Planning Board meeting agendas, RecConnect - the Parks & Recreation Department’s program brochure, a monthly update of new businesses coming to Wake Forest, and, our newest offering - the Our Town newsletter!
This is a free service provided by the Town of Wake Forest. Your email address will only be used to deliver the information you request.
Signing up is quick and easy. To receive any or all of these items, click HERE and follow the instructions below:
- To receive the Board of Commissioners’ meeting agendas, type BOC AGENDAS in the subject line
- To receive Planning Board meeting agendas, type PLANNING AGENDAS in the subject line
- To receive RecConnect - the Parks & Recreation Department’s program brochure, type RECCONNECT in the subject line
- To receive New Businesses Coming to Wake Forest, type NEW BUSINESSES in the subject line
- To receive the Our Town newsletter, type OUR TOWN in the subject line
- To receive all five items, type ALL in the subject line
You may also receive a combination of the five offerings. For example, if you wish to receive the Weblog and the Parks & Recreation newsletter, type WEBLOG and RECCONNECT in the subject line.
To cancel your E-Notifier subscription, click HERE and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line followed by whichever offering(s) you receive. For example, if you wish to unsubscribe from the Board of Commissioners meeting agendas, type UNSUBSCRIBE BOC AGENDAS in the subject line.
You will not have to provide further confirmation to cancel a subscription, but you will receive a final email indicating the cancellation.
Thank you for using the Town of Wake Forest E-Notifier. If you have questions or comments, please let us know by e-mail, or by calling the Town of Wake Forest Communications Department at (919) 435-9421.
We're always searching for ways to serve you better. We anticipate offering additional direct email opportunities in the coming months, so stay tuned!